Sunday, October 10, 2010

Will the chilren never learn?

So, my husband has been on vacation last week, and we decide to get in the hot tub on Thursday night.  It is late and the kids rarely come out after about 10 pm.  Keep in mind that my kids are 16, 18, and 22.  So, I get in naked, but my husband has his suit on.  You know what is coming (not my husband).  The 16 year old comes out, starts talking and says "ugh!"  I start laughing.  Fast forward to last night.  I make it a point to yell upstairs that we are getting in the hot tub and ask if anyone wants to get in.  Nobody says anything so I YELL, "ok then we are getting in naked then".  Does it matter?  Nope!  My 18 year old comes out talking and I guess looked over the balcony and saw us.  I just had to laugh again and tell my husband that I had given them fair warning this time.  I asked her this morning about it and she said she didn't hear me......whatever! 

Would I get in naked with other people?  NO!  Does my back feel better?  Hell Yea! 

It isn't the first time that my kids have been traumatized by us and I am sure it won't be the last. 

While we will never receive the "Parent of the Year" award, hopefully, our kids will have a great sense of humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment